DUENSING KIPPEN is a dynamic, growing, multi-service boutique law firm specializing in transactional real estate,
construction and corporate/commercial matters as well as litigation and arbitration proceedings arising therefrom....
Olaf Duensing (Partner) is a licensed German attorney, trained tax law specialist
and internationally certified arbitrator, who has been working ...
Leading the way: DUENSING KIPPEN speaks
on legal issues current and going forward
- Arbitration in Southeast Asia: Part One
What is arbitration?
- Arbitration in Southeast Asia: Part Two
How does arbitration work?
- Arbitration in Southeast Asia: Part Three
Dispute Resolution: Arbitration /
- Arbitration: the arbitrators
- Arbitration: enforcing contracts outside of
- Arbitration: the advantages to the alternative
of Thai courts
- Can your heir inherit your freehold condo? UPDATE
- Changes to the Phuket land use zoning regulations
- Can you turn an apartment or office building into a hotel or condominium?
- Government fees and taxes payable upon transfer of immovable property
- Ill-advised to use a Thai limited company to own a holiday home: Part I
- Ill-advised to use a Thai limited company to own a holiday home:Part II
Corporate / Commercial
- Are you the director of a Thai company? — Beware of the liabilities!
- “Assignment” and “Novation”: can you simply assign your lease?
- Bad Debts: Part I
- Bad Debts: Part II